Hopefully showing that these massively influential people started just like everyone else, and if they made it, you can too!
Let's take a look at what she had to say, shall we?
1. Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, education, etc)
I have a master's degree in Computer Science
Also, I am a conference speaker and author of articles on different topics related to Vue.js . Thanks to this activities I've got a title of Google Developer Expert in Web Technologies.
2. How old were you when you started programming? And what language was it?
I was 13 and it was BASIC.
Around 4 years
4. What got you started with it?
I wanted to change my career from DBA to Frontend Engineer
5. If you could re-define the language, what would you change?
Type coercion >.<
(Note from Fernando: Completely agree here, and again the same key feature from JS being highlighted as one of the best).
7. What advice would you give to someone who's just starting to learn JS/Node?
Build something. Reading tutorials and listening to courses is great, but without building / failing/ building again you can't learn the language.
8. Any particular learning resource you'd like to recommend?
I think freeCodeCamp is good to start
9. Is there a project / website / something you'd like to promote while you're at it?
Vue.js <3 It's definitely the best framework from the 'big three' to learn
10. Favorite superhero?
Jean Grey aka Phoenix
What did you think?
Leave your comments below if you have any questions for her or comments about her answers!
And if you haven't already, follow @N_Tepluhina to stay up-to-date with her work!
See you on the next one!